Thursday, April 10, 2008

Received in this week's mail

Dear Dr. Bad Ass,

I am pleased to advise you that I am recommending to the President and the Board of Trustees that you be granted tenure and promoted to Associate Professor, effective July 01, 2008.

Thank you for your contributions to the University of the High Plains. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Sincerely,

Associate Vice President

__________________________________________________________________

LET THE HAPPY DANCING BEGIN! THE NEXT ROUND OF DRINKS ARE ON ME!

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

Congratulations! I know I've been lurking for awhile now...I'm really glad to hear Footslogger is making a full recovery.

Brigindo said...

YAY! I'm happy dancing all over my office for you.

When does cocktail hour start?

Belle said...

Join the celebration! La Tee Dah! (Picture happy dancing, great celebration and joy)

boxermom said...

Yippeee!!!We'll be off to the yoga workshop as a retired book woman and a Associate Professor. Can you stand it?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Dr. Bad Ass said...

Thanks to all of you. It doesn't feel quite real yet.. . perhaps when I get my first check?

Musey_Me said...

Woo hoo!!