Being tagged always makes me feel (even if for only a short time) like one of the "popular kids." As a former band dork, choir nerd, and drama freak, this is certainly a warm-and-fuzzy for me, though short lived. So thanks, Brigindo. I know you tagged me for an earlier meme, and I still have that on my to-do list (since it happened at the beginning of the hospital stay from hell).
Here are the instructions:
1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play
Here's my six-word memoir.
Show me a hoop. I'll jump.
Now I turn to the tagging. So, I'm going to tag Kathryn and Paul, Weezy, Jen, Russian Violets, and anyone else who wants to play.