Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lost and Found

For the last month, I haven't been able to find my check book. I've been thinking about trying to find it, but what with finishing out the semester, I haven't put any actual energy toward finding it. I mean, I rarely write checks, because I pay all my bills online.

Last night, I had a brainstorm and plunged my arm into the depths of my easy chair (note: Slogger has a matching one. We spend lots of time in our easy chairs, working on our laptops while watching NCIS, CSI, and other acronym-named TV shows).

Lo and behold. Plus some old, dirty popcorn.

2 comments:

Notes and letters to myself.... said...

Thank you so much for this post! Oddly enough I lost my cell phone and had this "omg that's where it might be!" thought as I read your post.

I got up ran to the easy chair and I'll be damned if it wasn't tucked there.

I have been looking for that mammyjammer for a week!

Thanks!

Pamela T. said...

Just dropping by to wish you a very Merry, Happy everything. Cheers, Pamela Jeanne