Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Today

  • I LOVE NaComLeavMo. I've never gotten so many comments . . . I know I'm not one of the popular kids, but you guys are making me feel that way. Thanks!\
  • I HATE Chicago Style. Hate, hate, hate. Why did I pick a journal to submit to that requires it? Why can't everyone just use APA and have done? Would someone like to proofread my manuscript (it's really quite short) to make sure I've done the Chicago thing correctly? (I also hate looking like an idiot.)
  • I am AMBIVALENT about Slogger going back to work today. It's officially been 12 weeks (3 months already!) since his heart attack and I'm pretty sure he's ready for it, though I'm also pretty sure I'm not. He actually started back to work last Thursday, but with the tornado, subsequent power outages, and the holiday, today was the first.

That's about it for today . . .

4 comments:

Brigindo said...

I'm with you...on loving NaCommLeavMo. In addition to the comments I'm reading loads of blogs I wouldn't normally find. Thank heavens it's summer and I have time for this.

Hope all went well for Slogger today.

Sam said...

I felt the same way when I went back to school and was forced to use APA from MLA.

Anonymous said...

here from NaComLeavMo. LOVE that I found a bad ass over here. There are not enough of you in the world!

littleangelkisses said...

Hope that Slogger had a good day, and YOU too!