Friday, January 19, 2007

Dear Band Nerds:

Yes, I'm talking to you. The pair of you, who sat behind me in geology class and talked non-stop; the same pair that sits in FRONT of me in chemistry class and talks non-stop.

If you don't stop talking about nonsensical crap in class I'm going to be forced to resort to extreme measures. I don't know yet what they will be, but I'm thinking about one of the following:
* sitting between you and elbowing you both smartly in the ribs when you start snorting and giggling
* standing up behind you and "accidentally" dropping my $140 chemistry book on your heads
* posting about you on my blog.

Oh, wait, I've already done that last one!

Sincerely,

Bad Ass Turtle (serious chemistry student)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rolling on the floor LAUGHING my butt off! I was at a paraprofessional conference the past three days and I was SO MAD at the supposed "professionals" who yacked and laughed during the presentations. It was so infuriating!
~Roxann